Join Us Inside Sales
Hello 'Future' Inside Sales Associate!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, embrace the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Be JOYFUL, move fast, high sense of urgency, no fear of messing up, a goal setter and a goal GETTER. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
The Inside Sales Associate is focused on appointment setting while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling. Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle. Must LOVE the phone (you will spend 80%-90% of your day on the phone). This is not a “work from home” position, you will work from our office in Roswell, GA. Our ideal candidate is outgoing, disciplined, systematic, and people-oriented.
Check out this quick list that describes what you can expect as part of our organization:
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
· 1 If you're serious about joining the our organization,
enter your full name, email and phone number in the form
on the right and be sure to complete step 3 before submitting.
· 2 Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from us asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.